We offer both a delivery service and a ‘click & collect’ service.
Click & Collect
- Our ‘click & collect’ service allows you to choose a day/time slot, then collect your order from the nursery. You can drive into our specially built ‘non-contact’ area at the nursery, to load up your car with no human contact.
- There is typically a 24 hour lead-time before the next available slot, to ensure we have enough time to pick your order and have it ready. The checkout page takes you seamlessly through the process, where you can choose day & time slot.
Local Delivery (up to 25 Miles)
Our current delivery time is approx 5 working days (a working day is Mon-Fri), and we work very hard to deliver to you as fast possible. (Please note: if you chose the delivery option at the checkout page, it isn’t possible to change it afterwards to the click & collect option.)
- £5 up to 3 miles from the nursery
- £6.50 up to 5 miles from the nursery
- £10 up to 10 miles from the nursery
- £15 up to 25 miles from the nursery
These distances are based on postcode, and are automatically calculated by the website when you enter your address & postcode on the checkout page.
Nationwide Delivery (UK, excl. highlands & islands), 10% Discount!
If you’re more than 25 miles from the nursery, we charge a flat shipping rate of £50 per pallet of goods, PLUS WE ALSO GIVE A 10% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. (Our website knows your location when you enter your postcode on the checkout page, and it’s based on straight-line distance from our nursery. You might have seen a message to this effect on our checkout page, preventing you from completing your purchase.)
Please call 01772 612336 to place your order. For example, a pallet will fit 40 x 10 litre plant pots, or 50 x compost bags, or you can mix & match any combination of products from the nursery, including plants, pottery, furniture, tools, etc. Some of our customers even split the cost with their neighbours or friends, to share the cost.
Our nationwide delivery service uses a full wooden pallet, to ensure your products arrive safely.
We use a local courier company and aim to ship your order as soon as possible after your phone call.